The text of the ad follows below:
But did you know that 86% of Americans say they believe in God? Since we all know that 86 out of every 100 of us are Christians, who believe in God, we at Keiffe & Sons Ford wonder why we don’t tell the other 14% to sit down and shut up. I guess maybe I just offended 14% of the people who are listening to this message. Well, if that is the case then I say that’s tough, this is America folks, it’s called free speech. None of us at Keiffe & Sons Ford are afraid to speak out. Keiffe & Sons Ford on Sierra Highway in Mojave and Rosamond, if we don’t see you today, by the grace of God, we’ll be here tomorrow.
Logical Fallacy #1 – Just because 86% of Americans believe in a God, does not mean that 86% of Americans are christians you stupid idiots.
Logical Fallacy #2 – You just told someone to sit down and shut up because they are in the minority. On the other hand you claim that freedom of speech matters in America. You can’t have it both ways you stupid moron! While freedom of speech does allow you the right to tell people to “shut up” that very fact means that you are against freedom of speech. I would never tell a minority to sit down and shut up just because I am in the majority. I may call them stupid morons if I don’t like what i hear though.
That all right with you, YOU STUPID MORONS? You can take your $2.99 a gallon gas deal and stick it up your ass. How’s that for freedom of speech, retards?